Monday, March 14, 2011

IN SPITE OF IT ALL...

IN SPITE OF IT ALL...TODAY WAS STILL A GOOD DAY! Today was kind of hectic.  I had to cancel my dentist appointment because one of the ladies took off today and I had to be at the front desk the majority of the day despite the boat load of work that I had to do.  Needless to say, I left work feeling overwhelmed and frustrated.  On the drive home, I thought of all the things that went wrong and then a light bulb went off and I began to be thankful in spite of.  I was thankful that the sun was shining and the weather was beautiful. I began to be thankful for family and thankful that even though I was overwhelmed and frustrated with it, I was even thankful for my job.  So whatever is burdening you down, overwhelming you, or frustrating you...take time out to look at the brighter side of things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment