Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sprinkles!!

Sprinkles!  That's it.  That's all that needs to be said.  They have come to the east coast and they are making a statement and a bold one at that.  I could not resist the temptation today.  Sprinkles opened about two weeks ago, and I have successfully drove by the shop at least 3 times...WELL NOT TODAY!  I fell and it was so worth it.  That red velvet cupcake and black and white cupcake was the best that I ever had.  I could not help to laugh as I drove further up M. Street and saw the long line outside of Georgetown Cupcakes.  They better keep it while it last because once people taste Sprinkles cupcakes...the line will dwindle.  Not only does Sprinkles has a bigger cupcake, it is more moist and every bite that you take is full of a rich goodness.  I will be dreaming of this cupcake because I definitely don't need to visit anytime soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment