Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Selling My Wedding Dress


Know of a full figured woman who wants to look gorgeous on her wedding day because I am selling my gorgeous wedding gown!  It is a beautiful JASMINE Couture gown that I was blessed to find.  Most bridal shops don't carry full figured sizes and when and if they do, they are straight up and down.  Well, for those of you who know me and all of my volumptuous curves (smile), know that it just was not working for me.  Here are pictures of me in my dress.  If you know someone who is interested, ask them to send me an email at nmoten.beautyforashes@gmail.com. Let me warn you that the pictures really don't do this dress justice.  You will definitely have to see it in person because inside each flower is a swarvoski crystal.


No comments:

Post a Comment