Thursday, December 29, 2011

What's Your Vision????

While 2011 was a wonderful year, 2012 is almost here and to help me prepare to focus on my goals, dreams, aspirations, and inspirations, I decided to create a vision board!  Here is what I did to create mine:

Step 1:
Write down your goals and dreams for 2012.  What do you want to achieve?  What will you do to achieve it.  What are some specific things that you want to do?  Be real...don't hold back. 


Step 2:
Grab those old magazines and start cutting out pictures.  Want to eat healthy?  Cut out a picture of a healthy meal.  Want to travel more?  Cut out a picture of a map or an airplane.  Be CREATIVE!!


Step 3:
Get your poster, scissors, markers, tape, glue, and ribbon and get busy!!!
 

Here is a picture of my vision board!
 
It came out better than I expected it to.  Post pictures of your finished products!  I wanna see!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Tia, now Im going to finish my Vision board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to do one! thanks for posting this even tho i saw the end result on fb

    ReplyDelete