Saturday, August 4, 2012

A'zia's Countdown...4 More Days!

IT REALLY HIT ME THIS MORNING and I haven't been able to stop crying! You would think she was moving half way across the world! Talk about not letting go! I am guilty! Today I'm going to dedicate the things that I will miss the most!

1. I love it when A'zia crawls into my bed and lays under me. It's not as often anymore because of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, but hey, I will take what I can get!

2. Embarrassing her! She hates it and I get her every time! All she can say is, "Ma, that is inappropriate!" or "GROW UP!" My favorite thing to do is to beep the horn and wave at everyone while riding down the street!

3. I am going to miss her saying the morning prayer! However, I am sure that with all of this technology, we can be creative!

4. I am going to miss waking up and. hearing her music play! I love Sunday mornings when she has our favorite gospel tunes playing!

5. I am going to miss us hanging out! Going to the mall, going out to eat, chilling in the living room watching videos, or one of those crazy movies!

I'm going to miss you Zee!

No comments:

Post a Comment