Thursday, January 24, 2013

Wet and Wild

I've always been a fan of Wet and Wild products. I can remember as a teenager going to buy Wet and Wild because it was all I could afford! LOL Say what you want, but my lips...HAVE ALWAYS POPPED!

Now, I've fallen in love with Wet and Wild's Mega Last Lip Color. It is semi matte and the payoff is EXCELLENT! Every time I grace my lips with one of these shades, jaws drop when I tell the ladies that it's Wet and Wild.  I can't stop raving about this product.

If you're like me and worried about this product irritating your lips, DON'T BE! I thought the same and was so WRONG!

Mega Last Lip Color comes on 26 shades and trust me, it doesn't stay on the shelf. I've only been blessed to find 6 shades...and I can't wait to find the rest of them. So far, my favorite shade is 903C, but I can't wait to get my hands on that Pink Suga and Think Pink. This lipstick is great for personal and professional use and at 2.00 a piece, you won't regret it!

Here are swatches of the shades that I have.







Are you ready for Valentine's Day?  SO AM I?  Stay tuned for my Valentine's Day looks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment