Friday, February 1, 2013

FOTD

Hey LOVEBUGS! Hope that you are bundled up in this cold, wintry mix day, especially if you are in the Washington, DC area. I wanted to use my new pink Wet and Wild lipstick so here is what I paired it with...

EYES
Loreal Espresso Gel liner for my brows
MAC NW 35 Concealer
LA Colors Eyeshadow for my crease color
ELF 100 Eyeshadow Palette for crease color
Urban Decay Eyeshadow for my lid color
(Sorry guys about the names...they are palettes)
MAC's Carbon for outer V
Loreal Blackest Black Gel Liner
ELF Natural Lashes

FACE
MAC Matchmaster 6.0 Foundation
MAC NW35 Concealer
Ben Nye Banana Powder
MAC Harmony Blush to contour
MAC Melba Blush and Ginger
Victoria Secret Highlight

Lips
Wet and Wild Matte Lipstick 901
Clear lipgloss






No comments:

Post a Comment